Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think will be better on a Artic white sedan? I know that black will look good on most color but I tend to think black and white might be a tad too plain for the car so maybe the red tail light will spice things up a little? :p Plus it will also save me a grand (CDN) by not having to get the GFX just for the dumb lights.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FR3D said:
black tails all the way :wink:
But have you seen that in person or in picture. Picture can be decieving sometimes. Like how the hatch looks much better in person then in picture.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i've seen it a couple of times on the street, and in pictures as well, altho I've only seen white sedans with black tails (never seen red) in person, they just looked sweet IMO

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
What i think is that Red taillights look pretty odd (looks like some frog with big eyes, no offence)

Red lens on white color should have been an excellent combo, so too bad. Get the black housing then, i wouldn't say sweet on the sedan, but decent enough....at least better than the red

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We need more pictures of this combination. White sedan with black/red tail light. I rather not see any pictures taken by professional either because they know how to use their camera too well to get the best lighting so the end result is much different then the real thing. :oops:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Try going to CarDomain.com, search for Mazda3

In there u'll see ppl postings pics of their car, try ur luck there :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Azure said:
The base GT comes with the clear tails, you don't need the GFX package on top of it for them
Oh that's cool...but the grille does need the GFX package. Also, what's the differnce between the regular fog lights vs. the GFX package fog lights on the sedan?? :roll:

·
Registered
67 Posts
The reg fogs are just mounted in the grille, whereas a 'sport grill' has a sporty skirt that has streamlined styling and incorporates the fogs into it. Just check out some pics, you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you sure the sedan GT comes with black tail lights? From what I remember they only come with the red ones unless you get GFX. However the HB comes with black lights without GFX.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can anyone answer my question (from previous post). :?

M

·
0 Posts
Black definately..

You should have made a poll for this so u can see the results straight away...

:wink: :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts