Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
I don't know... it seems like it, just from all the attention he gets, but I'm not sure that's really indicative of whether or not he'll win.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Having the Teminator for govenor is going to be weird. No more movies from Arnold for awhile.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i dunno if i want him to win... he seems like he's avoiding issues and it's a popularity thing for him.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
I thought I liked him at first, but the more I read / see about him, the more I dislike him. You're right, A10ZA, it's like it's a joke/popularity thing.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Arnold is actually an incredibly intellegent guy, and I think he'd make one hell of a governer.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well if he doesn't win, he will probaly use his famous line from the Terminator film. I'll be back.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Would you vote for Justin Timberlake for governor? Of course not. People aren't going to vote for him just because he's famous, although I won't say it's hurting him.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well they voted for Ronald Regan. Have you seen some of the movies he made. HORRIBLE. lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
lilkoala said:
dear god, help us now... the terminator is governor... shouldn't speaking english be a requirement?
Um, he does speak English. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
lilkoala said:
u mean...he tries?
hehe...I said he speaks English. I didn't say how well he spoke it. :)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man women are coming out of the wood work to sue his ass for something that happen years ago.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
It's really funny. I live and go to school not 15 minutes away from his capital office. Since he's been inaugurated I can count more fingers on my right hand has than the number of times I can count news stories on the 11pm edition that show him actually in any PR role; not to mention the fact that his budget plans were flat out rejected by the state senate and that he's looking to cut important college education outreach funding to underrepresented minority groups in order save the state money...

My bet is if this trend continues we're going to have another recall within 2 years.

·
Registered
32 Posts
By recall you mean.... TOTAL RECALL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts