Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pissed. I decided to go with the ARK shortshifter after reading varying reviews between the twm and ark (obviously twm is favored but I couldn't seem to find much stating ark was bad). It was shipped fairly quickly and as soon as I got it, I went to install. That's when the problems began... I'm not gonna repeat myself as there is another topic on the problems i'm having: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=65227

I'd like to see what other problems (or the same) that people have had with this company. I know that there have been issues with both the problems that I have had with my shifter from other members. It's been over 2 weeks now and the only response I have received back from Ark was this:

"Do you have picture of installation? We did install many of mazda3 sts from our customers, and we didn't have that issue. also all product manufactured sametime same CNC machine. so it shouldn't have that problem issue. But if you have some image of installation, we can maybe help you or you can definitely help us fix our problem."

With that in mind i took pics and sent the images to them clearly describing the problems i've had. It's been a week and I've heard nothing. I'm a very reasonable person and I always give people the benefit of the doubt and i figured that maybe the company was closed between Christmas and new years but I still haven't heard anything back. As of now, my short throw is working properly but not after at least 3 hours of me making modifications to it-this is simply unacceptable and I would never buy from the company again.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
should have bought twm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts