Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if you guys are going to be showing off your cars at the meets or carshows? 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
ATL said:
Just wanted to know if you guys are going to be showing off your cars at the meets or carshows? 8)
i believe most of guys here dun know each other in person, n ya, we do have small group of sort of like fan club in Singapore, ie, Honda FIT club or Hyundai Matrix club.

I believe with MZ3, there will definately be some Fan club formed in SG. Cause not many ppl here really appreiacte the out going 323 model.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah me too... love to come and look at all your cars... So far I think I am the only one here with a non-sports sedan. The rest is either hatch or sports... would love to see what modifications you guys did to your cars too!

·
Registered
197 Posts
ceeazz said:
yeah me too... love to come and look at all your cars... So far I think I am the only one here with a non-sports sedan. The rest is either hatch or sports... would love to see what modifications you guys did to your cars too!
even non-sports also look one of the best on the road... :)
u can always "dress" up ur non-sports to a sports if u want... somemore urs can look more unqiue then other "stock" sports... :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
guys... maybe u all should check out MCS for any gathering... i believed they will definitely organise some gathering after the 1st batch of MZ3 are on the road... :wink:

·
Registered
44 Posts
ceeazz said:
Well you're wrong, mine is a basic Nordic Green! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's quite a cool color too. I tell you, I hard such a hard time deciding on the colour who won't believe me... anad then there was the sports or non-sports option! Must have spent hours there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts