Mazda3 Forums banner

How many of the numbers can you see?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious how many people are color blind, or partially like me. I actually didn't find out until I was 22, whee I had a job oportunity that required a full physical before I was hired. It was actually pretty funny, the nurse (or p.a.) pulled out cards with the images below, and I just stared at her confused as to why she was showing me a picture of dots.

Can you read the numbers in the images below? (I can only read the top left one)

Answers:
25     29
45     56
6       8

Here's one last one:

normal color vision will see a 5 revealed in the dots.
Red/Green color blind will see a 2 revealed in the dots.

Here's some info on these images, know as the Ishihara Color Blind Test:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishihara_color_test

·
Registered
51 Posts
Funny... I thought I was a bit color blind but I was able to see all the numbers in the circles!! :yay:
is this the actual pics for a colorblind test?

·
Registered
531 Posts
YES I AM.

I found out when I was 18. I was taking my physical before entering the Air Force. I was disqualified from 75% of the jobs that I tested high enough to qualify for. No air traffic controller, no radar technician. How about sheet metal technician. Really sucked.

·
Registered
40,015 Posts
[quote author=foofaraw link=topic=117012.msg2447930#msg2447930 date=1215545306]
I got all except the 5th one in the first bunch of 6... what is that? I'm going cross-eyed trying to figure it out. :shock:
[/quote]It's a 6 lolz

·
Registered
287 Posts
I can see all 7, but i barely see a 5 in the very last one. Doesn't look anything like a 2 either, but i barely make out a pattern of a 5.

·
Registered
40,015 Posts
Yeah it's not supposed to be a clear 5, but if 5 is the first thing that comes to mind, you're not color blind.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts