Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so people have gotten it in Canada, then in California, Kentucky not to mention France, Spain...but what about New York? Anyone here anything about the 3 in New York, specifically Long Island? I went to my local dealer this past Thanksgiving weekend and they still didn't have it...can anyone shed some light on this?

·
Registered
272 Posts
A boat of 1200 Mazda3 arrived in port Newark over the weekend. So, northeast dealers should start seeing the cars within 8-10 days.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know through my following of this forum i've learned alot of info about the MZ3.....i've followed the links posted by the members, read their input....but man, bluong1.....is there anything you don't know about this car? (Stupid question, but it's meant as a rhetorical one)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude, aren't you like in Europe or something? How the heck did you know that? (Seriously, i wanna know this time)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
There are a few in Long Island NY. Wantagh Mazda on the South Shore has a few and there's a Queens dealer on Northern Boulvard that has them too! I'm going to test drive an S manual tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By no means am i questioning him....i am just amazed by what he knows....i guess when he put Universe as his location, he was right....the guy knows freakin' everything.... :D

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I know you weren't. I was just kidding/being sarcastic :) What's your avatar? A flower, some underwater plant????

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Man :evil: .....that's no plant....that's a transformer :!: ...it's from the movie....it's where megatron changes to galvatron (i think)...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, more than one person was asking about it, so i figured a change was necessary....besides, what i have now is what i originally wanted except i couldn't find the right size.... :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, more than one person was asking about it, so i figured a change was necessary....besides, what i have now is what i originally wanted except i couldn't find the right size.... :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry for the double post...i just noticed it now...my computer went on the fritz.....i hang my head in shame :oops:

·
Registered
984 Posts
MazdaHaveIt said:
sorry for the double post...i just noticed it now...my computer went on the fritz.....i hang my head in shame :oops:
Tar and feather for you buddy. :-D j/k

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to the blizzard we have here in the NE i can't go check out my local dealer.....gonna have to wait and see if they're open on sundays.....in an case, i'm psyched

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They were open today, but apparently all their 3s where outside...that means they were buried underneath a pile of snow....but hey, at least i know they're here (in NY that is)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:shock: :eek: :shock: ....i finally had the chance to go to the dealership today....i finally saw the 3...in this case, the 5-door model..and it looks so much hotter in person than in the pictures. The pictures do no justice to how aggressive, sporty and how it is beautifully put together....i'm still drooling....excuse me while i pick up my tongue off the floor. Wow, if i got this excited by just looking at it, imagine how satisfied i would be after a test drive(which will be this weekend). :D

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
MazdaHaveIt said:
:shock: :eek: :shock: ....i finally had the chance to go to the dealership today....i finally saw the 3...in this case, the 5-door model..and it looks so much hotter in person than in the pictures. The pictures do no justice to how aggressive, sporty and how it is beautifully put together....i'm still drooling....excuse me while i pick up my tongue off the floor. Wow, if i got this excited by just looking at it, imagine how satisfied i would be after a test drive(which will be this weekend). :D
That is exactly the way I felt when I went to the local dealer on Sunday when they were closed. I personally like the sedan a little bit better, but both styles are works of art. I got goosebumps as I was taking pics with my crappy disposable camera. A digital camera might just have to be a Christmas present to myself, so I can take better pics of the MZ3 :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was just thinking...if the hatch looked better in person...imagine how even sexier the sedan looks in person...can't wait till their inventory gets bigger....it's suppose to be this weekend when they get more...we'll see.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I saw both a sedan and a hatch last week at the Mazda dealership in Manhattan. I am a sedan man myself. I was blown away with all of the little touches that the folks at Mazda put inot this thing. I really love the stuff they put on the dash and doors. Is that some sort of woven plastic or something?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts