Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
There are others. This is the only one DEDICATED to the 3 that I know of.

And SweetRide (mazda3kixazz)... I will not put up with you fake-posting here. This is your only warning.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
For those of you that don't know, "mazda3kixazz" aka SweetRide01 has a long history on Mazda6Club which involves spamming his own forum constantly, despite every chance we gave him, among other things.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually, i only posted there twice, once accidently. and they were cool, so dont say i "spam" all over the place. so why don't u shut up and mind your damn business amish

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm making this my business. Other forums don't put up with your shit, and I won't either. Suffice to say I'll trust Amish over you in a heartbeat. Spam here and you're gone, that's that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Phrosted said:
I'm making this my business. Other forums don't put up with your shit, and I won't either. Suffice to say I'll trust Amish over you in a heartbeat. Spam here and you're gone, that's that.
what other forums?? the mazda6club? thats about it, smart guy. and i don't really care about that site.i'm gone? u an admin or a mod? if so, again, who cares? not me. thats for sure

·
Registered
192 Posts
Admin or mod? No, I'm the grand fucking master.

Consider yourself banned, I don't need to put up with this crap.

For future reference, I'm not the stuck up tempermental guy that I appear to be in this post, mazda3kixazz has a long history of being an ass, and not having anything to contribute. Anyone is welcome to criticise me or this forum, as long as you have a valid reason, he does not.

See you later, sweetride.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts