·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seat Cover Group Buy for SPRING!​
Date to confirm that your are in on the GB = April 18
Payments need to be received my = April 25th
Estimated date for shipping = weekending May 9th

GB price is $300, if we can get a minimum of 6 sets ordered and paid for by April 25th.
**In the event that we can't get the minimum of 6 people, the cost will be $335 per set.**

(I have had to go with a new shop that is making these covers for me. The Cost has gone up a bit, however turn around time has been lowered extremely. Previously it took 4 weeks for them to be made, with the new shop they will be made within 7 working days! :yay: )

The price of $300 includes the following:

Seat covers for both front seats ( 2 pieces for each seat) and rear seats (3 pieces or 4 if you have an 07+ model with the armrest). 4 head rest covers, a Steering wheel cover, and Armrest/console cover.

Price includes – Any Embroidery, and colored stitching if you'd like. (we are working to find HOT Pink)
Stitching can be done to match the color of your car.
**Please note that the division of the colors/center is made straight across, not rounded like the following pics. The shop that closed was exclusive to this pattern. Pics of completed sets by the new shop at further down the page. :)
These covers are to demostrate the different color combinations.

Headrests and seats can be embroidered with the Mazda Logo, Mazda 3 lettering or any other logo you may have in mind. This shop has an amazing embroidery machine, if you have special requests in artwork, there maybe an extra charge. I have to run it by the shop 1st. They have done some crazy work for some vehicles in the Fast and Furious Wheels Shows that come to the island. (Gonna see if I can get my hands on some pics)

(**NOTE** The Stamping of the wording on the material or the logo on the headrests CANNOT be offered through this Group Buy) Only one line of text or a logo.
** These pics are from the previous shop, the stamping on the headrests is no longer available :sad: **

Pics of sets from the new shop... :)

The colors available:
They will use a leather look material for the outer areas. (Normaly in black or tan depending on your interior, but its your choice)
The inner material comes in a leather grain, perforated grain or a Carbon Fiber look.
**With this new shop, they have a larger variety of colors available, they even have pink!!**

The inner section can be made of this “Carbon Fiber” look material or solid or perforated leather. Carbon Fiber comes in the following colors. (Please PM me for specific leather grain colors.)

And extra yard of the inner material you have chosen for you set can be purchased for an extra $25.00 (many have purchased this to cover the door panel inserts)

These covers slip on over your original seats. They are fastened with very strong elastic along the bottom back edges and are tied underneath with some strong ties that are sewn into the covers. The Rear ones, slide down the back and the seat cushions are put on by pulling out your seat and sliding them on.
Some slight slits need to be cut in areas where there are plastic pieces, in order to tuck the material underneath for a good fit (Pics will be posted in the how to section of the install)

If you have SAB they are still able to be put on. The sides of the covers will be fastened with a type of thread that in the event that the airbags need to deploy then they should open up.
**There is NO guarantee on the Side Airbag deploying as intended by the manufacturer with these covers put over them. Just like anything else that you would put over the airbag, there is a possibility that it will affect the way it deploys. It’s up to you. **

Once the orders have been turned into the shop, it will take approximately 7 working days for them to be made (used to take 4 weeks with previous shop). The shop where they are made at will give priority to our sets and will only work on ours until all are completed.

I have an Install Link on how to install the previoius sets of covers, install for these new ones will still be pretty much the same.
How to install link:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=47694.0

Shipping:
The boxes weigh between 15-19 lbs. I personally mail them out via US Postal Service Priority mail.
Cost of shipping to the US is $35.00 USD
Cost of shipping to Canada is $45.00 USD

I am accepting PayPal for payment. My PayPal address is [email protected]

After the payment is received, it will take about 1 week to get them made, and I will personally be mailing then out to all of you.

When making payment, please make sure you include your Forum name and make sure your mailing address is correct. If you have an alternate address you want it sent to please let me know.

Gracias ~~ Angela

1. chopstixakafong
2. xlente627
3. badman
4. shadoweights1ton
5. T-time
6. Christy
7. ClaytonG7

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, sorry. I have already spoken to the owner of the shop and he says thats the "other" shops pattern. :(
These guys are VERY proud of what stands them apart from other shops.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey those are my covers! Buy these! They are great and I have had them in for about 4 months and I love them. Everyone thinks I have leather, including the dealership. :) Also Angela is a pleasure to deal with. If you have been waiting for this GB to come around again...make your move. Enjoy

·
Registered
128 Posts
[quote author=stealth link=topic=140236.msg3026300#msg3026300 date=1238417576]
Hey those are my covers! Buy these! They are great and I have had them in for about 4 months and I love them. Everyone thinks I have leather, including the dealership. :) Also Angela is a pleasure to deal with. If you have been waiting for this GB to come around again...make your move. Enjoy
[/quote]

You wouldnt happen to be able to take some more pics would you. Really interested to see how the covers have settled over the last few months.

Im currently contemplating these or the wet Okole seats. Of course this is all pending repairs from the hail storm that pummeled my car last week.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine have been on my 3 since 2005 and they are still as new as day one. This material holds up way better than real leather over the years. One of my friends has a 2005 3 hatch with leather interior and his are cracking already. Not the same shop, but the same materials and the same quality.

My boyfriend owns a Carwash and he just wipes them down with a damp cloth when cleaning the interior of the car. No special Treatment needed. However, since we are in Puerto Rico and the heat gets tough, once in a while he will clean them with a Leather cleaner. He also has them on his 06 Ralliart.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andrew, thanks!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Im in for this... I would like leather grain black with perforated tan inners, tan stitching. I have a 08, so it has the rear arm rest. they remove the seat back pocket, or not?

·
Registered
515 Posts
T-time. My back pocket on the drivers side was covered in my 06 hatch. So I would guess the design for your 08 would be the same

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah the back seat pocket is covered by the covers.

[quote author=T-time link=topic=140236.msg3034220#msg3034220 date=1238684369]
Im in for this... I would like leather grain black with perforated tan inners, tan stitching. I have a 08, so it has the rear arm rest. they remove the seat back pocket, or not?
[/quote]

PM me with your info, and choices on the set up of the covers.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bahhhhh I just paid for summer school. I'll pray for another group buy after this one. :x

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will update the list in the morning. I actualy have about 3 more people who have confirmed me via email. :)

And nope, sorry don't have the pattern for the Mazda Speed. :(

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, got the Pms, replied.... :)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts