Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone Know about some Particular Headlight Assemblies with Anzo USA with Part Numbers(#s) 121211, 121228, 121463 and 121464? I have a Rally White '08 3 i touring, excess of said trim package much unknown, But I Already had to replace my driver's side headlight assembly due to a deer hit before, but I Never replaced the Passenger side and as Most of us Know, the headlights just get Super Cruddy Crappy over time. Now I'd Like to replace Both Stock assemblies with Something Much More Stylish, but for Some reason, I Can't Seem to Find Anywhere to Buy the 121463s, or the 121464s, but I Can Buy the 121211s and or the 121228s. BUT...! I Will Say that the Black Background of the Stock Headlight assemblies Pop on a White car Better than Any More said Chrome trim, So...! The 121228s and or the 121463s I'd Prefer, but Can Anyone Help me Find them?!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Do Totally Agree with your opinion about the 121228s, BUT... Just Google Images the 121463s and you'll See what I mean. I think they're Pretty Good Looking too, But Again, they're like Impossible to Find to Buy! But Thank you for the Recommendation! I Think if I Absolutely Cannot Find the 121463s to Buy, then I Will get the 121228s with Just the Halos. I'm Looking to (Re)Wire said headlights in with, If my car Has it, which I Believe it Does but it's currently just Not wired in and Active, my ADRL Sensor in my dash and make it so that Possibly Both the Halos And Either the High And Or Low Beams Turn On Together and Stay On when the Headlights are Fully On and Functioning! It Sounds So Slick and Cool to Do!! Plus, I'd Like to put in Fog lights, as my car currently does Not have them in, but If And When I Do, put the Correct assembly LED Compatible Matching light inside, as Well as make the High and Low beams Both LEDs As Well, the Turn Signal Bulbs LED, and just let the computer do the work with the lights! I Do have to buy the switch handle For the ADRLs And Fog lights As Well as program the computer to do so, but it's Not Impossible to do! :cool:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can't recall but you might need other things to keep any LED blinkers not flash super fast. Usually, if you install LEDs for blinkers, they'll blink fast like when you have a light out so check here to see what others have done for that. Also, keep in mind that our cars don't have the highest output alternators so all those light mods could cause some other lights dim a bit when you have all your lights on. But have fun modding

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't recall but you might need other things to keep any LED blinkers not flash super fast. Usually, if you install LEDs for blinkers, they'll blink fast like when you have a light out so check here to see what others have done for that. Also, keep in mind that our cars don't have the highest output alternators so all those light mods could cause some other lights dim a bit when you have all your lights on. But have fun modding
Thank you again! I'm Surprised you said Be Careful of All of the light mods I have in mind to do Only because Ithought that LEDs are Pretty Efficient when it comes to Power In And Or Output, but Also, I'd use a Really Good AGM Battery that Can Handle All of the Power on demand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As for the 121463s, I got a reply email back from a lady with ANZO and she said that "Unfortunately the 121463s And the 121464s are No Longer Produced and Not Available for Purchase." I Literally Said That's CRAZY!! Just because Most Places have the 121463s listed for an Older year 3, like 2004 through maybe 2006 Doesn't Mean that they Can't Fit a 2008 Model!! It's Ridiculous!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
That is crazy, I'm not sure why they'd be listed as fitting but not by the manufacturer. I guess order and see if they fit anyway?

I only warn about lights if you add extra lights because it's just adding more strain on the charging system since you'd be drawing more power than usual, even though it's not much extra power since they are LEDs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts