Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are some with squeaks, rattles, a dead battery or two, and the airbag light thingy discussed on another thread. A lot of that is probably first-year stuff that will be worked out.

I am wondering about the major stuff (not that the airbag thing is not major but that probably will not leave anybody stranded in the middle of nowhere). Has anyone had any major mechanical failures, like something requiring that your 3 be towed to the dealer?

Just curious.

·
Registered
28 Posts
:lol: :lol: No not me (knock on wood) Just the air bag, pulls to the right, and rough idle. Thats about it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nope

Nor have I had any major problems.

I did see one MZ3 get towed off the lot, but I would imagine it was a DOA or was getting shipped elsewhere.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yes, I've been completely unable to drive my Mazda 3 sport hatch SP23. Because its on a friggin boat from Japan, hopefully pick up on 1st of March - sheesh!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nope.......just the airbag sensor....that's the only major thing for me.

it's a very high quality car.......

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Maybe in a year or so the bugs will start coming out?

·
Registered
7 Posts
fiordland said:
Yes, I've been completely unable to drive my Mazda 3 sport hatch SP23. Because its on a friggin boat from Japan, hopefully pick up on 1st of March - sheesh!
how long sinced you signed on the dotted line ? im trying to get an idea of the wait time on SP23's in aus......

can u let me know how you went on price...pm me if you dont want to make it public.

thx :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts