Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
100 bucks for that kind of claimed hp increase sounds pretty sketchy to me. i would be interested to see what someone with a little more mechanical experience has to say about it.

R

·
0 Posts
Mine as well just put put an electric leaf blower under my hood, haha.

I've seen these before, I've never been to impressed by them.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
i just dont understand how you can get 40 more hp AND better fule consumption (www.superwhirl.com) the only way to do that is to soehow stick it behind the MAF sensor and that means you would be running lean right? it just sounds like a scam for the gullible civic owners who are stillin high school and think their crappy car is fast

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
i agree. i would be worried about something falling off and damaging the engine components or getting lodged into the drive belts/pullys and such. here's a thought: have your friend buy one for his car and do a write up on it ..... then tell us how much it will cost to get his car fixed!

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
oh my god, not again! noobs!!!!!! :klavergreg:

:lol:, search turbonator. you'll find all your awsners...

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
JUNK! Did anyone else read the feedback on the 1st site? If your going to make up phoney feedback, at least use uncommon names! :doh:

I installed the superwhirl on my ride last week, and ever since I have been getting so much attention. I always have to refer them to the site. Girls love it.

Eric

I can't belive how easy it was to install. Seriously, I took it out the box and installed it in 10 minutes. Talk about instant gradification!

Cris

If the general public knew about this technology, everybody would have these things installed. I am defiantly going to buy some superwhirl stock in the near future.

Fred

The sound my intake made when I installed the superwhirl was intimidating. I really thought I should get some racing seats and roll bars as an addition.

Sam

The customer service department at your establishment is top notch. The personalized application dyno sheets that your shop gave me were great.

Jake

1 - 8 of 8 Posts