Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone replaced the tip of their draxas exhaust? If so what kind or if you have any suggestions as to where i can get a good one that would be cool. I want one thats a lil bigger so that it fills the hole better and a lil thicker.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Borla makes really good angled ones.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Reviving an old thread

Anyone else have any good tip suggestions..My DraXas one is getting old and rusted looking, want something nice and preferable without another brand on it since it wouldn't make much sense to have a Borla tip on a DraXas/Thermal Exhaust...then again I dont care that much.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
^^agreed they are nice looking, so are some of the magnaflows. I just hope the next one doesnt rust so quickly. Mine started rusting months after I got my exhaust, its been a slow rusting though, just finally am tired of the rust and want my shiny tip back :)

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
you sure it is rust? my tips goes bronze but no rust... if it is stainless there should be no rust, and a little meguire's chrome polish should fix it.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
^^Its rust, I've tried scraping it. I thought it was Stainless but I think its a chrome tip, my exhaust itself has bronzed but not rusted the tip has rusted :(

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
shitty

i'd go with an angled vibrant one or something, you could probably also find any generic tip off of ebay that is stainless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts