Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the area of the 'borough needs any work done in the way of tint/rust-proofing/3m guard/, I know a guy (my uncle, actually), who does some HARDcore quality work... :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
i would like to get my windows tinted.. any warranty on this job? what kind of film does your uncle use? and where is he located (east/west/north/south of scarborough)?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's located at 59 Howden Rd., Unit F in Scarborough. He explained to me the tints used, and how often times quickie tint places use stuff that's sprayed vs. those made of metal particles...I forget the name brand of them, they use industry standard, a good tint, and then the 'best' tint...something like 'solarguard' I think. If you call, ask for Jim Bain, tell him Jer sent ya. :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's the phone number?

Do you know any from this board or any others that has had work done from him?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I actually just saw his own car yesterday and asked him about his awesome tint job, anmd he said he did it himself...then I realized, duh, that's what he DOES for a living! Tel # is 416-755-8393, rust-proofing, detailing, etc etc...tell him his nephew Jeremy referred you. ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
how much would the tinting cost after tax and everything???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts