Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to get rid of their OEM wheels? I have the 06 S GT. I'd be interested in buying one - I'm in the bay area....

Is there a better place to find the OEM or OEM replacement wheels besides the dealership? $350 for one wheel makes me sick.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey there,
Glad to find a fellow member from SF. Which part of SF are you in? hehe, I have 07 oem wheels that I will eventually swap out but I'm still looking for the right rims that are TPMS compatible. You try craigslist?

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have an extra 17 inch oem wheel. I bought a few extras a year ago just incase i curbed one. Since I am getting new wheels and will only used my oems for winter I will sell you one of my extras. It's basically in like new condition I fond one rock chip on it about 1/8 inch diameter on the lip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Michael,

Are you in Wisconsin, as your profile says? Any clue what the shipping rate is from Wisconsin?
There's no PMing available so can you please e-mail me at the link in my profile and we can try to set something up?

To all,
I'm trying to find photos of the 2007 wheels but I can't find any. I am assuming they are different right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.