Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think I should find someone to help run the MM3E site. I just don't have the time to keep up with it on a day to day, or week to week basis. Between work, school, my kid, and all of life’s other obstacles, I really only have time to update it about once a month. So do we have someone out there with a little more spare time, with some experience with front page? Drop me a line if you’re interested and we'll get something figured out.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I dont have any experience with front page, but I learn quickly and would be willing to help out if you still need someone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know I'm new and all, but I'd be more than happy to assist in whatever way possible! I have experience in web design and am currently the IT Director for Mankato Public Schools in MN. I also started the MN Grand Prix club back in 2000, and its since grown to over 1500 members. I just sold the Grand Prix last weekend, and picked up a 07 Mazda3 Touring. So I've been lurking around this site for a week or so looking for mods, meets, tips/tricks, etc... when I stumbled across this site.

I can also host the website and provide DNS resolution and email addresses for the MM3E.com members if needs be. With our Grand Prix club, I also organized annual meets where we had lots of sponsor help, prize drawings, BBQ, etc... Regularly these meets would draw in over 60+ club member cars, and was a great way for us to "advertise" the club. 8)

Again... please let me know if you need any assistance. I'd be more than happy to help, and can't wait to meet some of you!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I'm done with MM3E.com. As off the 11th, I will no longer have the domain name. Anyone interested in taking it over, let me know, we'll figure something out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts