Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone else knows but they are thinking a twister came down in the city and ran thru brooklin, queens, etc. The place is all tore up. It came thru north eastern NJ like a giant bucket of water and crazy winds for like 10-5 min then it was gone. No damage up by us other than alot of water!!!! Just checking in to see if anyone who actually lives int the boro's if they are ok?

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Crazy weather for you guys. Now you know what it's like to live in Tornado Alley :lol:

Glad that only one person perished, could have been much worse.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=Seasonalskier link=topic=179653.msg3800085#msg3800085 date=1284738212]
:rofl: I love how they always find the moron and put them on the TV not the semi sentient being down the road.
[/quote]

Smart people don't get quite so excited to be on the evening news.....

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Quite an unusual happening for the folks in NY. Those can be the worst no matter how small. We kind of gear up for them around here in spring so everyone is aware and few people ever get killed. The monster outbreak of 2 years ago was well known before it happened. News folks had been giving warnings for days so folks were expecting it. I'd say not too many folks were ready for the one in NY. :shock:

The pic is from down the street. Sucker passed right over us and dropped.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts