Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Blacksburg/Roanoke/Radford/Christiansburg near want to meet for some good ol chilling with the mazdas haha? :peace:

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
name a time and place and im there

i'm about 1.5 hours from blacksburg and roanoke

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well there is an auto show at JMU this weekend, on Saturday and I think I'm going to that if you wanna meet up there? Its for the Central Virginia Mazda Club that I joined and it looks pretty legit, plus they've got a dyno :)~

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
ahhh all the way up in harrisonburg? j/k its not too far only 2.5 hours. idk, i'll see whats going on this weekend, i may be up for it!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2.5 Hours I KNOW!? haha where are you from because it's almost 2 and half from virginia tech where i am

·
Registered
244 Posts
i live in blacksburg so anytime mazda friends wana meet up im down.

·
Registered
162 Posts
both of you in/near Blacksburg, the Car Club at VT is having their car show Saturday May 2. check out carclubvt.com for more details.

·
Registered
244 Posts
ill prob come check it out. usually some cool cars runnin around with that group

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
[quote author=bcmvt08 link=topic=140296.msg3051971#msg3051971 date=1239415886]
both of you in/near Blacksburg, the Car Club at VT is having their car show Saturday May 2. check out carclubvt.com for more details.
[/quote]

cool i might come down & check it out. i went to it last year & met up with some mazda guys.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah i definitely think instead of trying to sort out a date we could just meet up at the car show. There usually fun, and the one at JMU this past weekend had a DYNO which was intense haha

·
Registered
162 Posts
Glad to hear some of y'all might make it out. I was a member there for 4 years and the shows are usually a good time.

I will not be there however since I got tickets to the race in Richmond that night. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
i should have my cobb ap by then. we should go hit some roads after :) haha

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've found some nice ones except the speed limits are basically 25 everywhere and cops suck around campus :(

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
[quote author=benwhite link=topic=140296.msg3071731#msg3071731 date=1240250241]
I've found some nice ones except the speed limits are basically 25 everywhere and cops suck around campus :(
[/quote]

He he, all of our driving loops involved being out in the country or in Ellett Valley. One of them went out Tom's Creek Rd. and came back in on Glade Rd. Another went out Harding Ave. (down into the Valley) and then back in on Nellie's Cave Rd. Another down Mount Tabor Rd. back onto Harding.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts