Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see either of these on a 3. They are Exel GT-S 18x7.5 ET45. Anyone heard anything bad about Exel wheels?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, I emailed www.wheelmax.com about how much they weigh but they haven't replied. I couldn't find the information on their site. I am up in the air as to which color I want :dunno:

·
Registered
32 Posts
[quote author=Depou link=topic=67838.msg1168422#msg1168422 date=1169742590]
weight is irrelavant if you dont plan on racing it. if it's only for looks, take em' :p
[/quote]

Agree with you.. Btw, may I know what do they cost you? TIA

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
www.wheelmax.com has them for $156 a piece. They sell wheel packages which is what I like about that site and www.edgeracing.com. I haven't researched tires though so I don't know which tires I would get. Cheapest tires are $90 a piece but more like $120 for good ones probably. The mounting is $40, the hardware(hub rings, new lugs) is $40, and shipping is free. The whole package shipped would be $1190 with the Toyo Proxes FZ-4(if they are considered good tires) tires or $1070 for the cheap tires. I am waiting until about April so I haven't looked around for better prices yet.

I also do not have TPMS so I do not know if TPMS would fit in them in case anyone is wondering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts