Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the borderline of buying the TWM Dessert Eagle in Flat Black finish. I would just like to see it in the car first and don't want to go through the hassle of returning it. Is there anyone who has the Dessert Eagle installed and can post up a couple pictures?...thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Here's the gun blue (gun metal). Sorry this pic was taken right after i threw it on, and I played with it so much a bunch of metal shavings came off.. thats the speckles around and have since been vacuumed up.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^

Thanks, looks pretty good. How do you like it?

·
Registered
210 Posts
[quote author=Czar Quanovan link=topic=136150.msg2936676#msg2936676 date=1234633409]
^^^

Thanks, looks pretty good. How do you like it?
[/quote]

So I'd go with the gun blue if you still have the stock colors, maybe flat black if you hate to see it shine. Gun blue matches the interior perfectly. The shape of these ones is without a doubt my favorite, feels great and doesnt scratch! I wear a ring on my right index finger, so my stock shifter is scratched to shit, nothin on this one in ~3 months.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^

Yeah I was deciding between the two colors Gun Blue, and Flat Black...but I decided I didn't want it to look like a jewel on top of my shifter...it's on its was from Canada as I type so we'll see when it gets here. And if I learn how to use my camera and upload pics then I could do that then :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
nice shift knob...i hope dabears2k will release his rkm 2lb shift knob soon...it is SOOOO over due...lol

i just can't justify spending over $100 for a shift knob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts