Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silver S 05 though color is not important.. I prefer these to be on S models, but really any will deffinately help!
Looking for these set up pics:
- OEM MazdaSpeed wheels with OEM Mazdaspeed Springs - this needs to be on Sedan please so I can see what it looks like
- OEM Mazdaspeed wheels with 1" drop (any brand)
- OEM 17" wheels with 1" drop (any Brand)

thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
you can find all of this info an pics, our search function sucks but its out there........
just look at the hundreds of threads tittled _____ springs

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i did, but its hard to find actual pics of the cars with the setup and not 800 discussions on the pros and cons of this that and the other.. just wanted people to more or less show off there rides with those set ups.. quick and easy

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
no ones gonna do the research for you man. go to suspesion sec and its all there
or browse this sec for pics

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow.. trust me I have I have read everything there is to read... I am not looking for any information.. certainly not looking for anyone to do "research" for me.. what research could you possibly do? Its simple... if you have one of those setups.. and you feel inclined, then post the pic of your ride.... if you don't have a pic you don't post... not sure what the problem is.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow you are like some kinda search wizard... :hornets: im just messing with ya... I tried a few different variations and must have read 100 threads... never found exactly what I was needing but thanks for doing the "research" hope you didn't have to trouble yourself too much. Im all about searching before you post and for not having a bunch of duplicate threads.. but come on that makes people not even want to contribute on here... just my 2 cent

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
spoon fed for you...

all of this was on the first page of the link i posted

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
The search function on these forums aren't the easiest to use.

Iv been here forever and still ask questions that where repeated. It happens.. Get MS3 Wheels. they look sooooo good on sedans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts