Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know u guys are out there so lets have a lil ROLL CALL! 8) (Ninja's are invited).. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Long Island, LI. Those boats better make landfall in NJ soon, I want to see these things in the metal!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You and me both. I want to test drive the 3 with the 2.3 MT with the HIDs/Navi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,626 Posts
Not from the NE, but have family in NJ and lived in Mass for about 6 months 13 yrs ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
Currently live near Harrisburg, PA, but originally from Philly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Silver Spring MD and S. Orange NJ

sometimes can be found anywhere on the east coast (depending on how much i've had to drink...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lilkoala said:
Silver Spring MD and S. Orange NJ

sometimes can be found anywhere on the east coast (depending on how much i've had to drink...)
:shock: Well you need to come down here :p , but don't get sick on the carpet.. :wink: And bring some of your friends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
lmp180psu said:
Currently live near Harrisburg, PA, but originally from Philly
Sup Imp, I live in Harrisburg too. Where exactly do you live?
I live in Lower Paxton. Just waiting for these things to get in at Faulkner!

You'll have to let me know if you see 'em anywhere near by.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
Isn't the NE lookin' like the North Pole right now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
I'm jealous. We were supposed to get snow and we got rain. We went to the bar last night and they cancelled karaoke b/c of the weather. I was like, "it's friggin' raining!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You like Karaoke, Britney, Janet, concerts. Do you want to be a Entertainer or a pop star? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
ATL said:
You like Karaoke, Britney, Janet, concerts. Do you want to be a Entertainer or a pop star? lol
lol. Well, that would be nice if I was musically inclined.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
whatcha doing in this thread anyways Schulkw? J/k :) Looks like a ski slope with all the packed snow. I went driving out there today in my rent's SUV. Damn thing's got everything, limited slip differential, traction control, abs, active 4 wheel drive or something ... I dunno, only saw the warning light go on twice on an hour commute. I was impressed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
rpc180 said:
whatcha doing in this thread anyways Schulkw? J/k :) Looks like a ski slope with all the packed snow. I went driving out there today in my rent's SUV. Damn thing's got everything, limited slip differential, traction control, abs, active 4 wheel drive or something ... I dunno, only saw the warning light go on twice on an hour commute. I was impressed!
I'm just being social. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
schulkw said:
rpc180 said:
whatcha doing in this thread anyways Schulkw? J/k :) Looks like a ski slope with all the packed snow. I went driving out there today in my rent's SUV. Damn thing's got everything, limited slip differential, traction control, abs, active 4 wheel drive or something ... I dunno, only saw the warning light go on twice on an hour commute. I was impressed!
I'm just being social. :)
... and padding his quickly increasing post count :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
lmp180psu said:
schulkw said:
rpc180 said:
whatcha doing in this thread anyways Schulkw? J/k :) Looks like a ski slope with all the packed snow. I went driving out there today in my rent's SUV. Damn thing's got everything, limited slip differential, traction control, abs, active 4 wheel drive or something ... I dunno, only saw the warning light go on twice on an hour commute. I was impressed!
I'm just being social. :)
... and padding his quickly increasing post count :wink:
Shhh!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top