Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
It sure has been a while; but I have moved back to South Jersey over three years ago, and we have a 3 year old named Zoey. How time flies.. but I am getting rid of my 2013 Escape Lease in a few weeks and want a second car at a much cheaper rate. I have had dreams of coming back to a Winning Blue 2005-2006 Mazda3 S Sedan, and found some at a really decent price. Of course, gotta go with one of these to top it off:

Hope everyone has been doing good!

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car Stereo GPS Navigation Headunit Mutimedia Headunit for Mazda 3 2004 2009 | eBay

Mostly just on ebay. Decent price for it. I like the stock look of the regular head unit, so having it on top like the stock MZ3 navigation is, completes the look.

Best part is, it's SO EASY to install. You basically take off the plastic strip between the vents and head unit (it comes off easy after you open the glove box), and take out the screws of the stock top dash unit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Check the specs on it. When I was checking those ones out, I wasn't exactly impressed with the performance on it.

I went with an Eonon. It sparked a car audio addiction akin to crack but having the ability to tweak and customize the thing to my liking is nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts