Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Poland but live now in US for the past 8 years or so, and was just wondering if there's anyone on these forums from Poland. Last time when I was on summer vacation in Poland didn't really pay attention if we had Mazda3's on the roads and what editions.

thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
no cześć!
Jednak się ktoś znalazł z Polski a konkretnie z Radomia. U nas w kraju trójeczek bardzo mało , pewnie pojawi się ich więcej jak jeszcze troche pierwsze roczniki się zestarzeją albo więcej aut rozbije się na zachodzie i wtedy będzie co ściągać ;) pozdrawiam, Krzysiek.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am living in Poland. I have a US spec Mazda3s. It gets a few stares, since it looks a lot like a Mazda3 MPS and I have the dark tint on all windows except the windshield. I work for NATO so I am not required to make any modifications to bring it into EU specs. The car is awesome here on the winding roads, but the city streets of Bydgoszcz are full of potholes and thet car is taking a beating. I will go to higher profile winter tires this fall, because I donn't think the stock Goodyears will handle the snow and ice we receive here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
From Poland originally, in US since 1995.

My wifey drives a white '07 Touring hatch so I visit these forums once in a while.
Last time i went to Poland (2 years ago) I haven't seen a single MZ3. Just like Kryggi wrote, until some crashed ones come from the west, there won't be a lot for a while.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm also from Poland :) I drive a silver MZ3S US Spec. Nowadays I see quite a lot of MZ3's but most of them are imported from Germany and so they have small engines :D

Cheers guys ! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
so i see that most of us Polish ppl live in the us ;]
well i'm in missouri anyway and i'll probably get a 09 ms3 (or 09 a4,06 a8, 08 335i, 08 sti - don;t know yet :D)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts