Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I guess specifically I'm looking at the front. It has the new logo and the new light style.

Anyone see one like this before?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Umm...that looks kind of odd.

I mean, I can see the new light style, but what about those pop up lights?
Are the new lights the signal and fog lights?
Is this supposed to be a new generation of RX-7 using the Renesis?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really have no idea. Here's the old Rx-7:

Could it just be a photoshop hack job? I don't know... because I found these on the Mazda press site.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Kevin is absolutly correct I believe that is called the FZ......one of the latest RX-7.....and IMO I like that look.

·
Registered
131 Posts
teklis said:
Kevin is absolutly correct I believe that is called the FZ......one of the latest RX-7.....and IMO I like that look.
Hi, new guy here. It's actually called the RZ. If you look very closely just to the right of the door handle, you can almost make it out. The JDM front end is becoming a growing trend with us FD guys. I'm even thinking about it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
There is a Spirit-R model, but instead of the RZ, you would see a black, rotor shaped emblem, with a red "R" on the fender. I believe the biggest difference between the two is that the Spirit-R has a more highly suspension, and the RZ has the option of a back seat. I'm assuming only small children would fit in it. :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
That car...

That RX-7 is just photoshopped. The original thread is in the exterior modifications board somewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts