Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of lamin-x covers and received them a while ago. I went to put them on today and saw that they wont cover the whole fog light. I measured these and they are 2.5" in diameter and are a perfect circle while the fogs are more of an oval. When I put the cover up to the fog light there is about a centimeter that is not covered. (maybe a little less) on the other side that I do not line up with. Anyone else have this problem? What did you do to fix it? Have lamin-x replace it or what? The part number matches what lamin-x says is for a hatch but I still think I got ones for a sedan because they are a bit smaller. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
No, that's what lamin-x considers correct for your car.

You may not like my business ethics, but we actually figure out things that people like lamin-x don't care to. An order from us would have been correct...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats funny you say that, because I did order these from you. Now can you change my mind on your business by helping me out here and I'll drop all of this? These were drop shipped from Lamin-X and they say the correct part number on them but are not the correct size.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
email me your order info or just your name (first and last) and I will get it taken care of. We have lamin-x ship special film on these orders, so sounds like the ball was dropped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.