Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done an ECE projector retrofit with D2S bulbs.I did a search and did not come up with anything.I am a newbie on this forum and joined to help out my roomate since he is the 3 owner.I have a 6 and am very active on the 6club forum.I am going to do the retrofit and was just wondering if anyone else has done it and what I might be up against.I was thinking about using the ECE E46 projector from hidplanet.com

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Searching for stuff on HIDplanet.com, i found out the ECE E46 is a direct replacement for the 6. It's what comes as stock on the HID equiped 6's.

I had planned on doing it to my wifes 6 in the future, but she likes the HID kit she has now......wish there was a nice dropin projector for the 3... :(

·
Registered
327 Posts
[quote author=AutoXer link=topic=67013.msg1154155#msg1154155 date=1169052881]
Searching for stuff on HIDplanet.com, i found out the ECE E46 is a direct replacement for the 6. It's what comes as stock on the HID equiped 6's.

I had planned on doing it to my wifes 6 in the future, but she likes the HID kit she has now......wish there was a nice dropin projector for the 3... :(
[/quote]

Yea me too! :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well,I have looked into doing a retrofit on the 3 alot more closely lately as my old roomate wants one done on his car and my girlfriend and I are purchasing a 3 as well.A friend of mine and I are working on a project that will revolutionize retrofitting with air tight waterproof connectors also I am looking for a broken headlamp for a 3 so I can do a mock-up for projector placement.Anyone have a broken headlamp laying around that they want to get rid of?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts