Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
I go to school in Nashua so im roaming around the rt3 and 495 area alot.....i have a red sedan with a red mazdaspeed banner on my windshield. And I take that way to go to boston on the weekends sometimes.

· Registered
137 Posts
hahah what person in NH doesnt have a vanity plate....i cant drive anywhere with out seeing one haha....its crazy...yea ill keep an eye out...im normally driving up and down amherst street or rt3

· Registered
137 Posts
yea my uncle has had a vanity plate for the longest time...yea i actually have one of those specialty plates (united we stand)....yea i go to DWC...where did you buy your 3?

· Registered
137 Posts
haha yea all the time....how many miles did it have on it when you picked it up? Do you like their service?

· Registered
137 Posts
[quote author=moneypit link=topic=66563.msg1149610#msg1149610 date=1168818910]
The car had right around 36,700 miles on it.

I have not used their Service and don't expect to.
[/quote]

very nice.....i see some nice looking 350z's there alot

[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=66563.msg1149731#msg1149731 date=1168825069]
I'm in Epping.... I do the RT 101/95 route often. I have a Ti Gray Hatch... no vanity plates though :p
[/quote]

hahaha you must have missed it when they were handing them out at the RMV or DMV.....during the summer months are you at the dragway alot?

· Registered
137 Posts
did everyone make it thru the storm ok?

· Registered
137 Posts
haha yea my 3 didnt want to start after the storm either but all it took was a little convincing haha... yea it was bad down by fitchburg and that area too...my roommate drove up monday from ct and he said that it wasnt bad until you got just a little north of Worcester...my house was having power problems all monday night and tuesday and into wednesday.

Get ready for another 2-4" of snow tonight and into tomorrow!!

· Registered
137 Posts
haha mmmmm a mazdaspeed3 replacement car cant argue with that...well at least all the 3's made it out alive! :yay:

· Registered
137 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=66563.msg1159031#msg1159031 date=1169262341]
I stopped in to Seacoast Mazda today in Portsmouth, NH to get my car inspected and an oil change.... and they don't have 1 Mazdaspeed3 on the lot. They do however have a few Mazdaspeed6's.
On my inspection, they did note on the paperwork that a Mazdaspeed CAI and Mazdaspeed exhaust had been installed, but no hassle what-so-ever... so I was happy! The guy at the counter was actually interested in it, and was asking me questions about those products.
[/quote]

Sweet!!! Mazdaspeed6 cant complain about AWD in NE...haha the last time i was in for service they made a comment on my receipt that said that there is a non-mazda cold air intake installed on my car soooo i hope that isnt bad for me if i ever needed to make a claim...but they never made a comment about my fart can exhaust which i thought was interesting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.