Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing the FE Everette/RT3 to 128/95 commute? I've seen a few Mazda3 hatches and a lot of the Sedans and wondering if anyone is from the forum.

-

·
Registered
137 Posts
I go to school in Nashua so im roaming around the rt3 and 495 area alot.....i have a red sedan with a red mazdaspeed banner on my windshield. And I take that way to go to boston on the weekends sometimes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Nashua and will have to keep an eye out for you. Look for a Winning Blue Hatch with vanity plates.

·
Registered
137 Posts
hahah what person in NH doesnt have a vanity plate....i cant drive anywhere with out seeing one haha....its crazy...yea ill keep an eye out...im normally driving up and down amherst street or rt3

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally caved in and had to get a vanity plate. It used to be that vanity plates were inexpensive, not so much anymore. NH may have a high percentage of vanity plates but, Ma. sure has a lot of "speacialty" plates. Patriots, Bruins and Redsox plates, teachers plates, whale plates etc.

I bought my Mazda3 up on Amherst st. Are you going to school up there (NH tech or DW college)?

·
Registered
137 Posts
yea my uncle has had a vanity plate for the longest time...yea i actually have one of those specialty plates (united we stand)....yea i go to DWC...where did you buy your 3?

·
Registered
137 Posts
haha yea all the time....how many miles did it have on it when you picked it up? Do you like their service?

·
Registered
137 Posts
[quote author=moneypit link=topic=66563.msg1149610#msg1149610 date=1168818910]
The car had right around 36,700 miles on it.

I have not used their Service and don't expect to.
[/quote]

very nice.....i see some nice looking 350z's there alot

[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=66563.msg1149731#msg1149731 date=1168825069]
I'm in Epping.... I do the RT 101/95 route often. I have a Ti Gray Hatch... no vanity plates though :p
[/quote]

hahaha you must have missed it when they were handing them out at the RMV or DMV.....during the summer months are you at the dragway alot?

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=m3ipower link=topic=66563.msg1149794#msg1149794 date=1168827877]
[quote author=moneypit link=topic=66563.msg1149610#msg1149610 date=1168818910]
The car had right around 36,700 miles on it.

I have not used their Service and don't expect to.
[/quote]

very nice.....i see some nice looking 350z's there alot

[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=66563.msg1149731#msg1149731 date=1168825069]
I'm in Epping.... I do the RT 101/95 route often. I have a Ti Gray Hatch... no vanity plates though :p
[/quote]

I usually hit up at least 1 or 2 import wars, and if I'm feeling in the mood, I'll hit up a couple street nights, just to spectate. I live literally 5 minutes down the road from the dragway.

hahaha you must have missed it when they were handing them out at the RMV or DMV.....during the summer months are you at the dragway alot?
[/quote]

·
Registered
137 Posts
did everyone make it thru the storm ok?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I made it just fine but, my 3's battery didn't. Picked up a new one today.

A lot of power outages, downed trees and powerlines around me. Looks like the ice is here for a little while. It was a pretty defined line between the ice storm and virtually nothing. 15 minutes into my commute south and no ice, no problems.

·
Registered
137 Posts
haha yea my 3 didnt want to start after the storm either but all it took was a little convincing haha... yea it was bad down by fitchburg and that area too...my roommate drove up monday from ct and he said that it wasnt bad until you got just a little north of Worcester...my house was having power problems all monday night and tuesday and into wednesday.

Get ready for another 2-4" of snow tonight and into tomorrow!!

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
I didn't lose power or anything like that (thankfully) because all I have is one monitor heater in my apartment. If I were to lose power for any significant amount of time I'd either a) have to head to my parents place where they have a generator, or b) go to a hotel for a bit.... luckily my fiance works for a sheraton, so we could get a discounted rate.
The weather however, was downright nasty where I was. There is ice everywhere... my commutes were pretty slow, and I'm super careful in the snow and ice now because I've been rear-ended like 3 times (all in other cars though, not my 3!).... and I just don't want my baby to get all mangled up. I'd hate for that to happen.
The only 1 good thing that could come out of an accident with this car, is that if it were totaled, I'd be getting a mazdaspeed3 as my new car. :twisted:

·
Registered
137 Posts
haha mmmmm a mazdaspeed3 replacement car cant argue with that...well at least all the 3's made it out alive! :yay:

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=m3ipower link=topic=66563.msg1156947#msg1156947 date=1169171618]
haha mmmmm a mazdaspeed3 replacement car cant argue with that...well at least all the 3's made it out alive! :yay:
[/quote]

I stopped in to Seacoast Mazda today in Portsmouth, NH to get my car inspected and an oil change.... and they don't have 1 Mazdaspeed3 on the lot. They do however have a few Mazdaspeed6's.
On my inspection, they did note on the paperwork that a Mazdaspeed CAI and Mazdaspeed exhaust had been installed, but no hassle what-so-ever... so I was happy! The guy at the counter was actually interested in it, and was asking me questions about those products.

·
Registered
137 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=66563.msg1159031#msg1159031 date=1169262341]
I stopped in to Seacoast Mazda today in Portsmouth, NH to get my car inspected and an oil change.... and they don't have 1 Mazdaspeed3 on the lot. They do however have a few Mazdaspeed6's.
On my inspection, they did note on the paperwork that a Mazdaspeed CAI and Mazdaspeed exhaust had been installed, but no hassle what-so-ever... so I was happy! The guy at the counter was actually interested in it, and was asking me questions about those products.
[/quote]

Sweet!!! Mazdaspeed6 cant complain about AWD in NE...haha the last time i was in for service they made a comment on my receipt that said that there is a non-mazda cold air intake installed on my car soooo i hope that isnt bad for me if i ever needed to make a claim...but they never made a comment about my fart can exhaust which i thought was interesting

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I am in S. NH, in and around Nashua a whole lot. Real Red Mazdaspeed3 with black center 17" Stern wheels. The car drops just a bit from stock, but looks really mean with the black wheels and black Speed3 accents on the body. Vet vanity plates. Put 2400 miles on it since picking it up on Dec 27th (Merry Christmas to me!) It replaces a 2002 Sentra S-ER which lunched engines every 33,000 miles. :shock:
At $22,850 out the door, I don't see any other car in this class! :D
Plan is for a Mazdaspeed CAI when available in late Feb
Heck here is the list of all the Mazdaspeed 3 stuff that is coming out soon:
CAI GRMS-8M-L29 for Mazdaspeed3 ONLY
EXHAUST GRMS-8M-L26 Mazdaspeed3 ONLY
COIL OVERS RAMS-8M-L10 Mazdaspeed3 ONLY
18" X 7.5" WHEELS BLMS-8M-Z01

Care to trully test your car (and you) out?

2007 Track Days in the Northeast with COM Sports Car Club

Hey everyone! I'm stopping by to make a quick post regarding COM Sports Car Club’s track days for 2007! COM is based in New England but travels to many of the historic and challenging tracks in the East, Northeast and Canada.

COM Offers Performance driver’s education and time trial series at these prestigious road courses for less then $200 per day. We have top level instructors available and welcome drivers of every experience level, including first timers. For first time participants attending a non-NHIS event, COM will waive its initial membership fee.
New Hampshire International Speedway (April 9 & 10, July 7 & 8, August 20 & 21, October 20 & 21)
Watkins Glen, NY – Long Circuit (April 23 & 24)
Calabogie - Ontario, Canada – brand new track (May 28 & 29)
Mosport – Ontario, Canada (June 11 & 12)
Mont Tremblant – Quebec, Canada (July 30 & 31)
Lime Rock Park, CT (November 16 & 17)

We welcome drivers from all areas of the US and Canada.
For more info go to http://www.comscc.org/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts