Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
I am around what do you have in mind?? My next door neighbors friend from England is over this week as well...... LOL He is only here for 9 days so Monday we are playing golf at the local club...

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian, if you want to meet half way say...fri or sat night I think we could arrange something. I know seeing you and your car would be nice.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Oh.... I cant make it on a Friday evening. I dont even get off till after 6 pm. So I wouldn't even get there till after 8:00 if I hauled a**. Sorry...

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you want to do something later on Friday? If you guys want to come to Berkeley Sat night, I was planning on showing him around there at night and getting some good food.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Well it sounds like I am having to stay close to home unfortunately... Got a ton of stuff to do around the house i guess. it is spring and lots of yard cleanup and such......

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Yeah sorry!!! I am tight in the finances as well so I wouldn't be able to do much either.I am saving for my wheels so I'm tight right now... Maybe we could plan a Mazda Picnic. Locally enough to make it easy for everyone. Maybe say in Fairfield or Sonoma or Marin.... Might be something to think on.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be in Napa all day on Sat (doing wine tasting). If you want to come along, I'm sure it will be fine. My father will be showing us some "hidden" wineries not many know about. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts