Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in here in Florida? I am at school in Daytona Beach and have not seen any other 3's. My dealer told me i was the second person to purchase a 3 from them so obviously there arent too many in the area. Just wanted to see if anyone is in the area.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Jacksonville. Just gotta call from my dealer and they said that the found my car! :D Hope to pick it up either on Saturday or Monday.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet, jacksonville is pretty close. I haven't seena single other 3 around here. I kinda like it, I get all these comments about my car, everyone seems to like it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. That's pretty close to Boca.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in Oviedo - just northeast of Orlando. I have seen a few other 3's on the road in the UCF area.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alf said:
I'm in Oviedo - just northeast of Orlando. I have seen a few other 3's on the road in the UCF area.
Do you have a 3 Alf? im about 45 min from oviedo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My wife drives a 3 as a daily driver, and I have an SVT focus although I do enjoy a jaunt in the 3 now and again. :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
i live in orlando, and ive only seen four: 3 hatchbacks, and one 4-door

·
Registered
27 Posts
i live in Miami and iv seen plenty of mazda 3's down here....infact i had to go to the dealer at Delray Beach to buy my mazda 3 cuz down here they didnt wanna go below....MSRP + Dealer Fee. u either payed that or there was no deal. its crazy! so i called the dealer at Delray Beach and i was able to negotiate a free spoiler and a free homelink system into the deal. i pick up the car at the end of march cuz the car is on the boat from Japan so i cant wait.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in West Palm Beach. I just got my Mazda3 5-door this past weekend. I got Velocity Red, 5-speed with leather, Moonroof, ABS/etc. This is my daily driver, so my supercharged Mustang convertible can rest in the garage. I'm in love with this little Mazda3!

Lisa.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mz3 Madness said:
I'm in Jacksonville. Just gotta call from my dealer and they said that the found my car! :D Hope to pick it up either on Saturday or Monday.
I'm in Jacksonville too... Haven't seen many around here. I saw a gray hb the other day on the way to work and a winning blue one a few weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 386 Posts