Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anybody who has dealt with sylfex (maker of auxmod) tech support? i know they are a small operation, but they don't respond to my email inquiries!

i bought an auxmod from them a few months ago, and i've been emailing them with a technical question (nothing wrong with the auxmod, just wanted to know something) and they never reply. does anyone have any contact info other than the one email address they provide on their website?

i have to say, if i knew i would get this kind of lack of response, i would have spent my money on another product.

·
Registered
611 Posts
eh, depend son what your trying to find out. you might get an answer just asking it here- syflex always seems to have good customer support but if its something about their design i doubt theyre gunna freely distribute that info (but if we know it we will! ;p )

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=Zorminster link=topic=69089.msg1198312#msg1198312 date=1171067432]
eh, depend son what your trying to find out. you might get an answer just asking it here- syflex always seems to have good customer support but if its something about their design i doubt theyre gunna freely distribute that info (but if we know it we will! ;p )
[/quote]

okay, but i highly doubt anyone here will know, lol... here goes! which pins on the connector port that the auxmod plugs into supplies +12V when the radio is turned on, and is it safe to draw about 500mA of current from that 12V source?

okay, let's here the reponses flooding in! LOL!

what irks me is that even if the question i was asking involves proprietary design information (which it doesn't), they could have emailed me back and said as much... it's just that businesses that don't respond to tech questions (after getting my money)... even if to politely decline answering my questions, don't get my return business. i hope someone at sylfex reads this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts