Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my first ticket with my mazda3. i was driving to work and i didn't want to take the highway so i took this two lane road. i always go on this road if i have the chance. i never seen a cop before. the speed limit is 35. road is Henderson rd in va. i used to drive my brothers mercedes slk, i drove 60-70 mph. back to my drive to work. i was driving i was going about 55 around a corner and then around the other corner i see this cop car, i get scared shitless. i hit the brakes and drive slowly. i pass the cop and look in my rear view mirror and i see him making a u-turn and i'm like oh shit! he got me. i keep driving around the corner and i don't see him anymore more and then bam he's behind me with his lights. i stop and turn the car off and tell him i'm going to work and give him my license and cars' registration. he comes back with the tikcet and says that he clocked me at 54, and walks away back to his car. i'm happy that he gave me a 19 over ticket instead of a 20. now i have court day in five days and thinking about going to court and try to see if the cop shows and if he does will proberly pay the fine.

this is crazy i never seen a cop on this road for the past 6 months or so and then bam out of the blue a cop gets me

i got the ticket back in dec 06

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
i got a ticket 47 in a 25 i faxed my ticket in for a court date to protest it and still havent gotten a court date yet i bet there is a warrant for my arrest out now sob's hehe

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
[quote author=asbal88 link=topic=68499.msg1183852#msg1183852 date=1170462277]
i got my first ticket with my mazda3. i was driving to work and i didn't want to take the highway so i took this two lane road. i always go on this road if i have the chance. i never seen a cop before. the speed limit is 35. road is Henderson rd in va. i used to drive my brothers mercedes slk, i drove 60-70 mph. back to my drive to work. i was driving i was going about 55 around a corner and then around the other corner i see this cop car, i get scared shitless. i hit the brakes and drive slowly. i pass the cop and look in my rear view mirror and i see him making a u-turn and i'm like oh shit! he got me. i keep driving around the corner and i don't see him anymore more and then bam he's behind me with his lights. i stop and turn the car off and tell him i'm going to work and give him my license and cars' registration. he comes back with the tikcet and says that he clocked me at 54, and walks away back to his car. i'm happy that he gave me a 19 over ticket instead of a 20. now i have court day in five days and thinking about going to court and try to see if the cop shows and if he does will proberly pay the fine.

this is crazy i never seen a cop on this road for the past 6 months or so and then bam out of the blue a cop gets me

i got the ticket back in dec 06
[/quote]

Did he actually lose sight of you? If so, you can beat that ticket in court if you are willing to pay for an Attorney.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
If you wanna play you gotta pay.... Got to traffic school and then go to court...20 over is a bit excessive for back roads....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts