Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
I ordered HIDs and Halos from D2k a while back.
The HID kit came from D2k and got here fairly quickly. They told me that the Halos were shipped direct from manufacturer.
Haven't got any tracking on the halos......

How long did it take for you to get yours?

I emailed D2k to ask for an update, but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks
Donald

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
did you PM him or email him?

If you PM'd him, he doesn't check them because it would literally be impossible to get them all. If you emailed him, I would suggest emailing him again. Matt is known for his good customer service. He must've just not gotten ur email (if you sent an email that is)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I sent Matt an email today asking about HID kits and Lamin-X and I heard back from him in minutes. Go to their site D2K and use the contact us and you should get a response.

saynow20

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
About 5 of my local guys ordered them from him in the last couple weeks. Shipping took about a week.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Your kit shipped on friday if I am not mistaken. We did run out of the angel eyes, so in addition to getting 100 of them sent to us, we had any pending orders shipped direct from them to customers

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys.

Please understand that Im not complaining.
Based on the email that I got, I thought that the halos were always shipped direct from manufacturer. I got tracking info from Matt on the HID kit and everything came in just fine.
With the Halo kit, the manufacturer didn't send any tracking info, so I was just wondering when to expect them.

Thanks
Donald

1 - 7 of 7 Posts