Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 2007 Mazda3 i and am dying to know if there are more women in MN that have Mazdas or are a part of the MM3E club!!!! :dunno:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
We had one at one point, but she seems to have vanished. We always welcome more folks though, so come on down. There's a meet @ my place? on the 27th, we'd love to have you down.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately we're not a very gender-diverse group. It doesn't help that the M/F ratio on this forum is like 12:1.

Also, most of the action around here takes place in the North-Central section of the forum. We're working on getting MM3E.com back in action, but it's been a bit slow going right now. Maybe it's time go all mutiny on Jurgen's ass and take over the site :twisted:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Sounds good to me. He's not even driving a 3 right now.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=67193.msg1154340#msg1154340 date=1169058563]
Sounds good to me. He's not even driving a 3 right now.
[/quote]

Has he sold his SP23 already?

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Not that I know of, it's in storage.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, so no other women. Is that meet the 27th of Jan? I am assuming somewhere by the cities?? I am close to 4 plus hours from the cities...but have been looking forward to a road trip in the new car. I actually have plans though on the 27th of Jan. so I am hoping you are talking about Feb.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Here's a link to the thread: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=64739.0

And yes, it is the 27th of january sorry :( Then again, this meet may not be quite epic enough to warrant a 4 hour drive, so I wouldn't feel too bad. We try to hold a get-together about once a month, and some are a bit more interesting than other. Maybe next month we can figure out something badass enough to lure you in from way up north.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link. That was some pretty entertaining stuff to read. Sounds like you guys will have some fun on the 27th. Yeah, maybe something in Feb. will work. Badass sounds good!! 8)

BTW, can anyone shed light on how to make pics smaller so I can attach one??

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Your guess is as good as mine on the pics. I think the best meet we had was september, when we all piled into that pavilion and scared the stoner with all the alarms. That one was good.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
You should be able to attach a pic of any size. Unless you're talking about a pic for your avatar, in which case the size limit is 100x100 pixels. I know that www.image-shack.com will resize uploaded images for you, otherwise even MS paint can be used to shrink a picture to the desired size.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
MS paint. Photoshop for ghetto dumb types like me. I love it!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I've seen some of the art, not the video though. Some of those pixel guys are insanely good.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I checked out the mm3e.com site and tried to join. I don't know if it will work or not. There are some good shots of your past meets. Did I see a woman or two in one of those shots? What happened?? :?

I was thinking about the avatar for the pic but I might not play with that yet. Thanks for the input. I have an ibook through work though, and I don't think it has MS paint, but I am sure I can get iphoto to work it for me. And I don't think I have seen the artistic guy's stuff you are talking about.

Is there ever any discussion on meets in St. Cloud or Duluth, or do most of you live in the cities area?

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Right now, we're all in the TC metro area. But, I don't think that an out-of-town meet is a bad idea. It'd be kinda fun to caravan up 35 to Duluth and chill for the day. Plenty of good spots for hanging out and pics. I'm thinkin that'd be a summer meet, though :lol:

You should check into the Mazdasotan chat thread one of these days!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
No way in hell i'm driving to Duluth right now. But summer would be kickass.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=67193.msg1156741#msg1156741 date=1169164136]
Right now, we're all in the TC metro area. But, I don't think that an out-of-town meet is a bad idea. It'd be kinda fun to caravan up 35 to Duluth and chill for the day. Plenty of good spots for hanging out and pics. I'm thinkin that'd be a summer meet, though :lol:

You should check into the Mazdasotan chat thread one of these days!
[/quote]

Duluth would make for some cool pics.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is exactly what I was thinking...especially with Superior there...awesome pics. For sure summer time, Duluth is not a winter time retreat! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts