Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic stated...I was just wondering because I havn't seen one in SF or anywhere in the bay area and I drive all over the place...if anyone here from the bay area, CA has a speed3, how much did you pay for it OTD?

·
Registered
948 Posts
I do to. But im just too busy to write alot here. LOL thanks for thinkin of me Fem. BTW long time no see and how was D&Bs did you go? Trevor called me today to invite me.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I paid msrp on he sport which works out to what ummmmm. 22835. I did an upside down trade for my p5 and used my ZZL coupon of 250 so at the end of my down payment and all i financed 20735 or so. Tax is the thing that kills that attractive msrp.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I saw a silver one about a 2 mos. ago and today 1 black one with very light tint in the front and the rear.

So total 2 in the road of San Jose.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
[quote author=javanc link=topic=69281.msg1201833#msg1201833 date=1171257735]
I do to. But im just too busy to write alot here. LOL thanks for thinkin of me Fem. BTW long time no see and how was D&Bs did you go? Trevor called me today to invite me.
[/quote]

I didn't make it to D&B's for the meet. Are you going to the one next weekend in Redwood City?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Probly not. Schools been a bitch lately. Assignments up the wazzoooo. And im so broke cuz of having to fix my rim and get a new tire i dont have any money to eat. On top of it my wife had a tonsillectomy on friday and wont be able to work for 2 weeks. So thats my lame excuse for not going.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
So...are there any women speed3 owners out here in san jose? I am a proud owner of one and just let me say that it is an awesome machine! So are you guys having a meet somewhere in the bay area soon?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
hey that's coo! So have you ever been to the meets? Another question, under Kosmicsp3 headline it says that i am a bicycle rider, but I am not and I do not know how to change that. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
443 Posts
[quote author=Kosmicsp3 link=topic=69281.msg1202983#msg1202983 date=1171317259]
hey that's coo! So have you ever been to the meets? Another question, under Kosmicsp3 headline it says that i am a bicycle rider, but I am not and I do not know how to change that. Does anyone know?
[/quote]

After a certain number of posts, it'll change to Go-Kart Driver, then Short Track Racer, and so on... As for changing it to something custom, your guess is as good as mine. BTW, I am also in San Jose.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
thanks! that makes since. So i guess the more posts you make or threads you will eventually escalate to something else. So have you been to any of the meets?

·
Registered
443 Posts
[quote author=Kosmicsp3 link=topic=69281.msg1203086#msg1203086 date=1171320364]
So have you been to any of the meets?
[/quote]

Not yet, but I will eventually.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I haven't either, but I would like too. I haven't seen any posts of where and when there will be one though? I think they had one last night at dave and busters in milpitas!

·
Registered
443 Posts
[quote author=Kosmicsp3 link=topic=69281.msg1203138#msg1203138 date=1171321260]
I haven't either, but I would like too. I haven't seen any posts of where and when there will be one though? I think they had one last night at dave and busters in milpitas!
[/quote]

Yeah... I missed out on that one (and I'm less than 10 minutes away from the Great Mall).

Looking at this thread (http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=69265.0), the next meet will be in Redwood City this weekend.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Coo Thanks. Don't know if I will be able to make. it depends what day and at what time. So how long have u had ur speed for? and where did u get it at? if u don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
443 Posts
[quote author=Kosmicsp3 link=topic=69281.msg1203185#msg1203185 date=1171322664]
Coo Thanks. Don't know if I will be able to make. it depends what day and at what time. So how long have u had ur speed for? and where did u get it at? if u don't mind me asking.
[/quote]

Picked up the car at Almaden Mazda on January 6. Reserved it back in September.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts