Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been fiddling around with an Autel AL319 scan tool, and was wondering if there was a quick reference/data sheet anywhere, that would allow me to compare the live data values, to expected data values.

Or do I have to comb the tech manual for each spec.?

I'm working with 2006 Mazda 3s 2.3L.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been fiddling around with an Autel AL319 scan tool, and was wondering if there was a quick reference/data sheet anywhere, that would allow me to compare the live data values, to expected data values.

Or do I have to comb the tech manual for each spec.?

I'm working with 2006 Mazda 3s 2.3L.

Thanks
I've got the same problem brother. The main takeaways are still things like long n short term fuel trims, coolant temp, vehicle speed, cat temp, things like that. Discovering that O2 sensors are now labeled air/fuel ratio or a/f (I think) so as to confuse us even further. I bought a launch scanner as a deep diver awhile back n it helped quite a bit with the confusion. Much info is also abbreviated (why is that word so long) n somewhat confusing at first but little things appear in the strangest places, usually on the oracle of youtube vids. I can find no rosetta stone for these diag tools either. If you find one plz lemme know!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Typically, you are going to find those values in the troubleshooting section of the manual listed under specific issues that the values are needed in order to troubleshoot. Other values are just common knowledge to mechanics. If you aren't having an issue then there isn't much reason to look at live data.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts