Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, i know the 07s just came out.But are there any othere colors that will be offered? Is there going to be a 08 model year at all? Is this usuall for mazdaspeed to only offer limited colors?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
The blue color aussies get would be nice to see around.

My opinion on the limited colors is that they want to keep the ms3 distinct from the regular 3, one way to do it is through special colors. I read in some review that Mazda had an ideology that they wanted to make the ms3 distinct from 20 feet away or something like that.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
[quote author=Saitech link=topic=67370.msg1158324#msg1158324 date=1169242677]
The blue color aussies get would be nice to see around.

My opinion on the limited colors is that they want to keep the ms3 distinct from the regular 3, one way to do it is through special colors. I read in some review that Mazda had an ideology that they wanted to make the ms3 distinct from 20 feet away or something like that.
[/quote]

i think its even further away than that. It has to pass tests to be able to differentiate it from the normal 3. However color is not one of the ways they test... since the MS3 is offered in 4 colors, and 3 of them are not unique. same with other years. The MSP has the lava orange, and so did the mazdaspeed miata. Not sure of anything unique on the MS6.

·
Registered
471 Posts
[quote author=ziegs2020 link=topic=67370.msg1159345#msg1159345 date=1169279971]
You can always paint yours a unique colour. For instance there are no yellow mazda 3s in Canada :)
[/quote]

I'd probably go for something like that the day I repaint it. I'd also like the body kit from the Tokyo show version to go with the yellow paint! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts