Mazda3 Forums banner

Any meets going on soon?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  chico102388 
#1 ·
I live in new jersey, by McGuire AFB. Just wondering if there are any meets going on around soon?

#2 ·
Us pa guys are planning some stuff. Probably closer for you than it is for me. Usually in the York area.

#3 ·
Baltimore Aquarium Meet/Road Trip !

Yea, I have a meet/road trip i set up next sunday ( 2/26/12 ).

Im more active on other mazda forums otherwise i would have posted a thread on here as well..

Its a Baltimore Aquarium Trip. about a 2 hour run from south jersey (give or take)
Its about 10 - 15 cars meeting in the south jersey area (Deptford Mall, Deptford,NJ to be exact) about 9:00 am.
Then we are stopping at Christiana Mall in DE (should be there about 10:00am) to meet some more mazdas / other cars.
Then from there we should be in baltimore. some others are actually meeting us there / on the road.

remember we are planning to first go to the national aquarium for a good portion of the day. then finding a spot to shoot some pics with everyone after (a couple of the guys have those "fancy" cameras)
So if anyone is interested let me know for some more info and be sure to buy your tickets before that day because if you buy them when we get there their might be a chance that you wont be allowed in right away.. (you'll have to wait because aquarium may be at its capacity)
Ill prolly buy mine this weekend
You can buy the tickets online @ http://www.aqua.org/

I guess if you dont wanna be at the aquarium, theres tons of other places/stores.. and bars : ) to chill at till later..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.