Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any South Louisiana people with Mazdaspeeds that want to get together. There is a Autocross in Baton Rouge coming up the last weekend of January if some of you might be interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote author=c0ldFuzion link=topic=66089.msg1133060#msg1133060 date=1167939882]
Just wondering if there are any South Louisiana people with Mazdaspeeds that want to get together. There is a Autocross in Baton Rouge coming up the last weekend of January if some of you might be interested.
[/quote]

Ez c0ldFuzion,

I'm in New Orleans. Looks like we have the same car.

·
Registered
314 Posts
[quote author=c0ldFuzion link=topic=66089.msg1133060#msg1133060 date=1167939882]
[/quote]

I used to live in Lafayette. I am seriously considering getting the speed 3 within the next 6 months. Wife is from St. Martinville so we go down quite frequently. She drives a 04' i. Maybe I'll shoot you a pm next time I head down there. I haven't seen a speed3 up close in person yet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, what a small world! I was born and lived in St. Martinville till I went to college! Ya sure, shoot me a PM if any of you want to meet up or go to some AutoXs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts