Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm a new member! Brought a Mazda3 Sports winning blue on early Feb, was told that stock will only arrive earliest May or June. Seen a couple of Sedan and GT on the road already :D but yet to see a sports one. Anybody seen it yet? :eek:

·
Registered
222 Posts
genecola said:
Hello! I'm a new member! Brought a Mazda3 Sports winning blue on early Feb, was told that stock will only arrive earliest May or June. Seen a couple of Sedan and GT on the road already :D but yet to see a sports one. Anybody seen it yet? :eek:
our bro cya will have his Black GTS on the road today.

·
Registered
197 Posts
limck said:
genecola said:
our bro cya will have his Black GTS on the road today.
but heard already got 1 black GTS spotted Zoom Zoom around liao... now i know why all the showrooms even the test drive car dun have a black hatchback liao... think he/she must have bought it before the soft launch??? :roll:

·
Registered
44 Posts
:D Collecting my car tomorrow :D Nordic Green M3 Basic :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just went to Mazda showroom today. Was told that my car would only arrive at around July. Even his boss went to japan mazda personally to 'gao choi' also no use... about 200 cars just release last week, among them is the Mazda3 Sedan Sports winning blue colour. So only few of them in Singapore now till July.. so nice! 8)

·
Registered
222 Posts
genecola said:
I just went to Mazda showroom today. Was told that my car would only arrive at around July. Even his boss went to japan mazda personally to 'gao choi' also no use... about 200 cars just release last week, among them is the Mazda3 Sedan Sports winning blue colour. So only few of them in Singapore now till July.. so nice! 8)
sports sedan Winning blue released liao meh? I though so far only Black, Silver and Red sports sedan out. You saw the sports winning blue sedan in person or wat? :evil:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Absinthe said:
What's SE?
When i joined this forum, this term was being used frequently already.
I guess it means Sales Executive or in the case at Toyota it is Sales Engineer. In plain terms Salesperson. :wink:

·
Registered
222 Posts
genecola said:
Its released already, just few of them. I was told by my SE. They brought it during the soft launch.
WAH COWZ! I bought mine pre-soft-launch and i'm only getting mine in the next 2 days leh.
Your SE from where one?

·
Registered
197 Posts
limck said:
genecola said:
Its released already, just few of them. I was told by my SE. They brought it during the soft launch.
WAH COWZ! I bought mine pre-soft-launch and i'm only getting mine in the next 2 days leh.
Your SE from where one?
Bro... dun kan cheong lah... i m sure urs will be the 1st few W. Blue sports sedan lah... as u know all the SE like to BS one... :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
cya said:
limck said:
genecola said:
Your SE from where one?
Bro... dun kan cheong lah... i m sure urs will be the 1st few W. Blue sports sedan lah... as u know all the SE like to BS one... :lol:
If that SE is BS then it's a damn big piece of BS man. :twisted:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually you can call and ask them. There is no money for BS. I was even shown a red sports sedan still parking at the garage behind.

VILLAGE CREDIT
9 Yuk Tong Ave,
Chun Tin Court (opp Beauty World)
Tel: 6665 7227

Call and ask them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
genecola said:
Actually you can call and ask them. There is no money for BS. I was even shown a red sports sedan still parking at the garage behind.

VILLAGE CREDIT
9 Yuk Tong Ave,
Chun Tin Court (opp Beauty World)
Tel: 6665 7227

Call and ask them.
I know red is out. first sports sedan out was silver, followed by black and red.
Anyway your SE is BS lah. mine is the official first W Blue sports sedan to be on the roads. 8)
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/snoozee_76/detail?.dir=/b475&.dnm=7162.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice! Sure an eye turner on the road now! :D

As for the debate on the first w blue sports sedan on the road, no prize for guessing who's first lah, but yours is definitely the first few. Congrats bro! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
How about RS version, sparkling silver, any on the road yet? I think I saw a basic sports, sparkling silver, I guess on the road, at NUS. It could be sunlight silver. : P

1 - 20 of 37 Posts