Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
531 Posts
SIMILAR QUESTION I'VE ASKED..... NO ONE SEEMS TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE or ERUDITE ABOUT THIS ASPECT!

ManualShifterHopefulMz3s said:
just for the record, mine's was scheduled to be built the 1st wk of April.

check here for more info: HEADLINE: Reference / Order Numbers.

· Registered
531 Posts
LeeLee,
Are you implying that those whom have OFFICIALLY placed their respective orders are at a disadvantage of being privileged for the cars readily available?

See, the dealer was initially going to preform a search (looking at other dealerships) if they didn't have the car I wanted, but since they advised me that the color/trim/options (see sig.) that I required wasn't going to be easy to locate... then to be sure... I had to place an order.

I don't mind the wait (not really), but if they COULD give me an ETA then I do not have any (too much) problems in waiting. I suppose until there is a VIN assigned.... then they could tell when this particular car will be shipped out.

I don't have a VIN# yet (Reference/Order# I do have) since the car was scheduled for building 1st wk of April, therefore, I suppose I will have to check back with the vendor in a week or so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.