Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new to Grand Rapids and going to college here. Would be cool to meet some other Mazda3 owners. I see them all over the place down here!

·
Registered
776 Posts
There's one, I think, coming up at Craigs Cruisers. Organized by some Mazda RX-7 owners, though. I would love to get some 3 guys and gals together. I'm Damien, by the way.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I see quite a few 3s on the road, but it seems most drivers never even notice me passing. Once in a while I'll get an odd look from my Axela badge, but other than that, it seems no one really cares in this town.

·
Registered
108 Posts
haha no one cares in GR, welcome to GR by the way! what college u going to

·
Registered
776 Posts
I am working with some others locally to do a cruise up to Rosie's Diner in Rockford when the weather is nice. Contact Dave, screen name Spooled Up Racing if your interested in a local car club. There is no Mazda specific club, though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to GR! Your're right, there don't seem to be a lot of random car enthusiast encounters in these parts -- you have to know where to look for us :)

Not a Mazda-specific club, but I suggest you check out the Furrin Group (http://furrin.org) if you're looking for some fun motorsports competition. We hold several autocross and road rally events through the summer months, as well as regular club meetings and other social events. I'm usually out there in my MS3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts