Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
[quote author=larryb78 link=topic=137964.msg2973988#msg2973988 date=1236119702]
[quote author=danielj link=topic=137964.msg2973974#msg2973974 date=1236119129]
The A/C should kick in only when the defrost, defrost floor and floor directional flow is selected. It does this as a way to dehumidify the interior.

Unless Mazda made a change for 09, the A/C should not kick on if you have the temp dial at it's coolest setting. Only when you press the A/C button.
[/quote]

I read it in the book after I noticed it happening - it says that if the vent dial is in any position other than defrost & the fan is on when you drop the temp. dial all the way to zero the a/c kicks on automatically. Just wish there was a way to disable this b/c I tend to change the temp. a bit while i'm driving
[/quote]

The horn is just a bolt on with (I believe) two wires. I haven't done it myself since the stock horn really doesn't bother me, but many people complain about it. There are a few threads talking about it, just use the search function to find the walk-through. If the horn doesn't bother you, I'd skip it. First thing I'd do is take care of the puppy-dog tail of an antenna we get. Get a stubby or go to www.sharkfinantenna.com and pick up one of those. Sorry for the long post, but welcome to the forums. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.