Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
That's pretty freakin cool.... and from that angle, it makes it look like it should be rear wheel drive. Kinda like the Batmobile!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Re: another lip kit for the 3

Jebus said:

do this plus the kenstyle grill=the hotness
I don't favor that style at all...sorry. IMHO, I think that stock or the kenstyle kits are better.

Spencer

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Well, uh ... I think it looks a lot like the PT cruiser there.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Grill isnt all that, but the lip is ok. I prefer a more conservative style instead of the out in your face look.

If the lip was smoothed in, it would be dead sexy.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I don't like the grill, and the whole kit looks too "clunky". I also do not like the eye brows on the headlights ( it looks like a cheap sticker) :(

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
rpc180 said:
Well, uh ... I think it looks a lot like the PT cruiser there.
I agree... Uuugly! I'm beginning to think that the Mz3 would look best without a kit, just lowered and with 18s. Simple is better.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
n1smo said:
Looks like they made a mold out of the stock grill and removed the Mazda logo. Either way, it looks like sh!t. I agree with Jebus, you put the Kenstyle grill with that lip and it is going to look good.
Does that mean that you thing the factory grill looks like sh!t, too?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
It looks white to me.. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
That Kit Looks Nice but I dont like the Grille, I Agree It does look like a PT Cruiser, I know this since I have a PT Cruiser.

It may look nice with some Billet Grilles around it or some MESH GRILLES on the top n bottom.. thatll look mean n nice.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Absinthe said:
That grill looks Benz to me. Yeah I dun favor it either, tho I dun mind the front bumper kit.
Yes... that looks like Benz old S500 front to me too..
I'd say the OEM front grille is fine rite now. 8)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts