Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angry man shoots lawn mower for not starting

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.
ADVERTISEMENT

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

A woman who lives at Walendowski's house reported the incident. She said he was intoxicated.

Walendowski could face up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted.

A call to Walendowski's home went unanswered Friday morning.

I agree with him, why the fuck cant I shoot MY lawn more on MY lawn? Im all for this guy

·
Registered
528 Posts
Re: Angry man shoots lawn mower for not starting

Thats unreal.... I'm pretty sure down here you could shoot one and the cops wouldn't show up...

·
Registered
7,191 Posts

[quote author=ITHURTZ link=topic=118667.msg2493146#msg2493146 date=1217029418]
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.
ADVERTISEMENT

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

A woman who lives at Walendowski's house reported the incident. She said he was intoxicated.

Walendowski could face up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted.

I agree with him, why the fuck cant I shoot MY lawn more on MY lawn? Im all for this guy
[/quote]

because he could have injured someone else esp. since he was drunk. If he wasn't drunk I wouldn't care.

·
Registered
528 Posts

But the amendment "the right to bear arms" never stated that you couldn't be intoxicated. Ok- sorry.....I hadda throw that in there.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts

[quote author=alpha732 link=topic=118667.msg2493173#msg2493173 date=1217029759]
[quote author=ITHURTZ link=topic=118667.msg2493146#msg2493146 date=1217029418]
ADVERTISEMENT

[/quote]

because he could have injured someone else esp. since he was drunk. If he wasn't drunk I wouldn't care.
[/quote]
that makes it funnier

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts