Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer to my question. Is it possible to buy '' already made '' angel eyes? I found some on eBay but they only have one ring ( see picture ), not quite what I'm looking for, I'd prefer two each.

Anyone knows?

Thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
6,649 Posts
just ordered the rings :) and install them.. its fun

· Registered
871 Posts
[quote author=andrew1501 link=topic=142272.msg3066349#msg3066349 date=1239987209]
only takes a couple of hours. If i can do it with a hair dryer, then anyone can do it.
[/quote]

oh my gawd it took me 10 hours, i envy you

· Registered
48 Posts
I installed my angel eyes yester day and i have never been so happy in my life with a product it is INSAINE i LOVE my angel eyes :shock: Go to dabears2k and buy from him angel eyes kit and intall it your self it is fun only took me 4 or 5 hour. and they are on sale. I just did this with hairdryer.

· Registered
17,140 Posts
[quote author=ih82cu link=topic=142272.msg3068936#msg3068936 date=1240106906]
I installed my angel eyes yester day and i have never been so happy in my life with a product it is INSAINE i LOVE my angel eyes :shock: Go to dabears2k and buy from him angel eyes kit and intall it your self it is fun only took me 4 or 5 hour. and they are on sale. I just did this with hairdryer.
[/quote]

I'm glad to hear you got them in successfully and are enjoying them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.