Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone that has angel eyes, has anyone w/ angel eyes had any problems with this product? I heard a few things about them. Like they turn brown, they don't work properly, or they mess up the cars electrical system.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Older models had issues with the sealant turning brown. It seems like the vendors stood by their product and replaced them.

The can be slow to ignite in colder weather. Other than that, to my knowledge the vast majority work properly.

It depends on how you wire them up. Some have had issues with the fuse box method. I use the cig lighter and have had zero issues. As of today, I've installed 13 sets of lights.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Roadtrip to Seattle. I'll do your install. I'm doing 2 or 3 more on the 7th and then more after that so why not.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Um, that would be weekly. I've done an install meet every weekend this year. We meed the 2nd Wednesday of the month and are always doing something in between.

Sorry OP for going off topic in your thread.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naw, it's all good, thanks for the info, if you installed that much then I shouldn't have any problem. So, debears2k is a good website to get the lights?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts