Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. just installed my angel eyes.. its actually pretty straight forward.. just baking the lights is what sucks...... otherwise its not bad at all....
So if anyone is looking forward to installing those.. let me know :) i can help.. or at least try :) i know where i messed up on the install.. so i want to help and guide so that ppl wont do the same mistakes as i did lol.....

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) thanks...

·
Registered
919 Posts
=D

open up a shop lucas
you sit can help me with HID's

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I have not the nuts to try this. :hide:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea its actually pretty straight forward :)

·
Registered
2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed3
1 Posts
Hey.. just installed my angel eyes.. its actually pretty straight forward.. just baking the lights is what sucks...... otherwise its not bad at all....
So if anyone is looking forward to installing those.. let me know :) i can help.. or at least try :) i know where i messed up on the install.. so i want to help and guide so that ppl wont do the same mistakes as i did lol.....

Hey, I saw your post and was wanting to get some advice. I bought a set of angel eyes about 2 years ago and a set of demon eyes 1 year ago. I studied some how-to videos on YouTube with the intention of installing both sets of lights this past Summer. I ended up not doing the installs, because I was too nervous that I would screw up the wiring and therefore mess up my car. I was unable to find comprehensive tutorials on YouTube about how all the wiring works. I picked up bits and pieces from them, but I am incomplete in my knowledge.

Could you please give me a description of how the wiring works? Such as which wires already existing in my car are positive/negative/ground? Do I need to buy additional wires to connect the angel/demon eyes? Or do I just need what comes with the package I received? Do any of the angel eye/demon eye wires need to be directly connected to the battery? Or do the lights draw their power solely from splicing the wires together with existing wires from the headlights, that are already connected to the battery? How do you install a switch for the angel eye/demon eye lights?

My car is a 2009 Mazdaspeed3. I am hoping you can offer some appreciated input. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts