Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is, freshly washed with Zaino Bros. wash.

*That's a Family Guy sticker, not rice. :)

When I make changes to the interior, I will post pics of that. But, until then, ENJOY.

·
Registered
526 Posts
great pictures! i've never need a red X look so good...

·
Registered
526 Posts
hmm...still red x's and the geocities link doesn't work either....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What!?! The Geocities link most definately works! check your firewall settings or your host file. Oh, and thanks for the compliments, but cs why would you be biased towards black cars?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Anarkraft said:
What!?! The Geocities link most definately works! check your firewall settings or your host file. Oh, and thanks for the compliments, but cs why would you be biased towards black cars?
Csweeney owns a black Mazda6 :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have 16" wheels, Black/red cloth interior, halogen lights, 2.3L, moonroof, 6 disc, and thats about it. I'm also really pissed today cuz i woke up and since it had been raining all night, everything i had done turned to crap, now the car looks like i didnt even wash it

·
Registered
157 Posts
NASTY said:
lets get a close-up of the family guy sticker!
here, here!

"like a masochist in newport, we're rhode island-bound!"

"peter, what did i ask you to do?"
"not drink at the stag party."
"and what did you do?"
"drank at the sta--whoa, almost walked right into that one!"

"now look here, jo-LENE. i have an army to raise and i must get to managua at once. i require a window seat and a happy meal. but NO PICKLES. GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
lmp180psu said:
Anarkraft said:
Csweeney owns a black Mazda6 :)
yup. :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Ok, I'm officially convinced on the Zaino stuff. It's a damn shame I don't have a shady spot to wash a car in, let alone water that doesn't leave spots. Shoot.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
get the mrclean car wash thing then, it uses a PUR water filter inline with the hose to purify the water so it doesnt leave spots, i dont need it though, i hand dry

1 - 20 of 20 Posts