Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics, same as my other topic, but upfront so people with broadband won't have to click a dozen links.

This is a close up of the paint job, since most pictures don't do it justice.

Here's my dog in the rear hatch area:

Here's a picture of all the space available for improvement behind the engine. :D

I have A LOT of other full size(3.2 megapixel) shots all around the car, if you want a certain angle just ask, I'll send it in a PM so everyone doesn't have to load it up and bog down the bandwidth.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
you put your dog in there/ lol...i love that color! i have a velocity red sedan!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I can't see the pictures. Why? :roll:

·
Registered
25 Posts
works for me!!

nice pics by the way...almost (i said ALMOST) makes me reconsider the Winning Blue 5Dr i'm gonna get :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I would like to see your pictures. Please post them all or PM them to me. I was interested in getting my car in this car too so maybe you could help.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Damn that red looks good. I really liked the red but I don't like to attract attention to my car. That color definitely does :) Congrats

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the comments, I'm sorry for delaying the big pix i promised, I had an emergency surgery and will be posting them all very soon.

This sucks, I get a brand new 3, and I don't even have it for 3 days before the doctor says I can't drive for another week!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had my appendix taken out. Very sudden, the night before my fiance was out of town, so I spent a couple hours just cruising around town in my new 3, and went to bed around 2am feeling Extremely happy. By 6am I woke up in Extreme pain with no one home. It took me untill 2pm to get up enough strength to take myself to the doctor.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, I've done it! :D

Here's A link to a BUNCH of HUGE pictures:

http://www.teamdaniel.com/mazda3

I even a nice thing where I linked my site back to the forums for any outsiders that stroll across. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I put a few more pix up on my site, it was alot more sunny yesterday so the paint looks better. I love this car!! I've been on this Site every night for hours for the past 3 months dreaming about getting a mazda 3. Now it's Alllllll mine!

sorry if i seem a bit obsessed.... :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry my site is being taken down for the month. I've reached my bandwidth limit (5 gigabytes!!!) from this forum alone!! Look again next month for lower rez. pictures so I can have more traffic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts